Assisted Living at Canoe Brook
Are you seeking the personal care that Assisted Living communities offer but still want to stay active and live on your own schedule? Canoe Brook Assisted Living & Memory Care in Catoosa offers freedom, dignity and security along with the personal care that we sometimes need. Our exceptional team members love where they work and strive to provide meaningful, personalized care and engagement that draws on a sense of purpose while enhancing their well-being.
Quality of Life
Canoe Brook's Assisted Living offers all the care that you may need plus the quality of life, sheer fun, and love that you may not have realized would be part of senior housing. Share your life story with us and our dedicated team will seek out ways to make every day your best day. What is your favorite recipe? Let our Executive Chef prepare it for you and you could share the story that makes that meal so meaningful to you. Is there a skill you always wanted to learn? Maybe you and your neighbors can learn together!
Learn more about how Canoe Brook could make every day your best day by checking out Oxford Senior Living's exclusive LEGACY Program.
“My mother raves about how much she likes it there!!”
- Melissa H.
A Few of Our Amenities
- Walking paths with perfectly positioned seating for breaks to admire our beautifully landscaped and secure campus
- Enjoy a good book or educational class in our library
- Nutritious snacks provided through out the day
Schedule a virtual tour today to learn and see more!
- Don’t fret with the housework. We’ll take care of your housekeeping and laundry
- Our caring team is available 24 hours a day to help with medication management, bathing and dressing or other personal needs like toileting and mobility assistance when and if you need them
- Paid utilities include gas, electric, water, and cable
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation*
For a full list of services, please contact us.