Canoe Brook – Broken Arrow
Located in the friendly city of Broken Arrow in the suburbs of Tulsa, OK, Canoe Brook Broken Arrow makes the human element of caring our first priority.
Assisted Living at Canoe Brook offers freedom, dignity and security along with premium amenities and the personal care that we sometimes need. Our extraordinary team members take an individual approach with every resident— helping you live the life you want to live. Living at Canoe Brook means you can take control of your time; enjoy comfortable surroundings and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.
“My mother in law moved into Canoe Brook- Broken Arrow in July- during the early days of the pandemic. The staff made the transition to apartment living seamless and incredibly easy for her(and us), especially under those circumstances. They are attentive and incredibly caring. Her words are the best- “I feel safe here”. Thank you Canoe Brook!”
- Cheryl F.
“Such caring staff! Wonderful family atmosphere with great rates.”
- Tanya H.
“This is a nice looking place that has a lot of cool events for the residents.”
- Grant S.
“A small community with caregivers that truly care. Great activities too.”
- Valerie C.
Meet Our Executive Director
Welcome to Canoe Brook!
As Executive Director, I am happy to connect with you on any questions you may have about our amazing community. We want to offer you and your family a community full of love, hope and friends. Our exceptional team members are working hard to keep our community as healthy and safe as possible. I look forward to getting to know you.
Kristen Daniels, AIT
Quality of Life
Canoe Brook's Assisted Living offers all the care that you may need plus the quality of life, sheer fun, and love that you may not have realized would be part of senior housing. Share your life story with us and our dedicated team will seek out ways to make every day your best day. What is your favorite recipe? Let our Executive Chef prepare it for you and you could share the story that makes that meal so meaningful to you. Is there a skill you always wanted to learn? Maybe you and your neighbors can learn together!
A Few of Our Amenities
- Walking paths with perfectly positioned covered seating for breaks to admire our beautifully landscaped and secure campus
- Nutritious snacks provided throughout the day
- An exciting, curated calendar filled with unique Life Engagement activities created by listening to your interests
Schedule a virtual tour today to learn and see more!
- Don’t fret with the housework. We’ll take care of your housekeeping and laundry
- Our caring team is available 24 hours a day to help with medication management, bathing and dressing or other personal needs like toileting and mobility assistance when and if you need them
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation*
For a full list of services, please contact us.